Thursday, May 27, 2010

Last Day of School - Voting is On!

I know, I know, I'm running way behind with this!! I've been really swamped with some work the last week or so. :-/

But, I'm taking a break from the boring and getting in gear here. Vote on your favorite entry by either commenting on this blog post, or sending me an e-mail at starrvingartist@yahoo.com

Thanks so much to everyone who took the time to send me an entry! I'll leave voting open for a week, and announce the winner plus the next contest (if you have more ideas for a new theme, be sure to let me know on this blog post!) next Friday, June the 4th.

~Syd

The Entries!

#1 - Sherry's "The Best way to Deal with Old Homework



#2 - SwedishRed's "Oh My, what a Busy Year It's been!"




#3 - AGJenMeg's "All My Hard Work Has Paid Off"




#4 - KCB320DRM's "Summer School - 'Nuff Said"




#5 - ClementineFox's "No More Uniforms!"


Photobucket

#6 - Heritage4's "School Supplies, Go do Something Fun With Them!"



#7 - FreakTM's "Anti Dress-Code Fashion Show"

No comments:

Post a Comment